1 Jan 2009

2009!....HAPPY NEW YEAR!





















OK if you're reading this...first of all, thanks for visiting! I appreciate it!, The DruMachineBoy Blog is just a place where I put/follow drum machine links off the good ole't'internet.....why!?.......because I love drum machines...kinda obvious really!!! I've looked shedloads of times for a decent Drum Machine Blog and never found one...so I thought I'll do one mes'en and thats about it really!....new, old, ads, photo's...vintage, software, auctions...bla bla....hopefully its all here and if you visit, hopefully you'll find something here that floats yer boat!!....so anyway thanks for visiting, I really hope your 2009 totally rocks!! please visit again, follow and link to me...if you REALLY ARE a total DruMachineHead!!...rock on!! (Dean ;-)

PS: the very neat image above is from HERE!

No comments: