19 Jun 2011

KAY Rhythmer VTG Model R12...for sale!

Heres some info from the seller of this great machine:

Hello everyone, I got lots of questions about this machine so I went and did my homework!
I was able to borrow an amplifier to plug it in and test it - here is what I found out:
it does make the sound of the beats, in all of the different styles and tempos BUT: there is a constant sound coming out of the speaker - like a high-pitched, constant tone. I have no idea what that means - is it a problem with my friend's amp? A feedback situation? Something that can be fixed? I just don't know. I don't know if this is something that is happening because of the drum machine itself or because of the cord or if it's something that needs fixing or if this machine needs to be discarded completely.

If you know exactly what this means, how to fix it or work around it, then it is for you.
Otherwise, if there are no bids, I will assume that it is, sadly, for landfill.

Please scroll down to see all photos. Pre-owned vintage drum machine by Kay.

LINK:
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO & TO BID ON THIS ITEM!

No comments: