3 Mar 2009
RITM Vintage Analog 1976 RARE...for sale!
• This auction drum machine was made in 1976. Serial number: 3117.
• The rhythm box has 20 preset patterns: Foxtrot, Swing, Rock 1-4, Bosanova 1-2, Tango, Habanera, March 1-2, Waltz 1-2, Samba, Bayon, Mambo, Cha-cha, Rumba, Begin.
• 3 control knobs : VOLUME, TIMBRE, TEMPO.
• Power on/off switch.
• Audio OUT comes directly from box on 1/4'' standard jack socket.
• Interesting detail about output - directly from box comes start/stop pedal. The sound comes out only when You hold the pedal - You must press this pedal all the time when operate with sound, if You take it off - sound stops. This is strange soviet system :)
• Power Supply: 220/240V.
• In addition, a start-and-stop key on panel and a button of style variation are available.
• On a rear panel is located hidden slot with a power AC, power cord, line output cable and pedal.
take a bid HERE