2 Feb 2011

ROLAND TR606 Drumatix...for sale!

Having a loft clearout and came across some of my old home studio kit. This is a Roland TR606 in superb condition, professionally modified to add individual outputs (on phono connectors).

It was working fine the last time I used it (some time in the 1980's!), although I don't have the means to test it now, so it's bought as seen.
Note that the power supply, manual and carry case are missing.

There's no point in describing it's features - if you're looking at this listing then I guess it's safe to assume you know about this classic machine! Google for more info - or go to http://www.vintagesynth.com/roland/606.php

If you're outside the UK I'm happy to arrange overseas shipping - but do contact me for a price before you bid.

LINK:
CLICK HERE TO BID ON THIS ITEM!

No comments: