16 Mar 2010

KORG Rhythm 33...for sale!


Ok yes I know its old and hasn't got most of the features of todays drum machine BUT it is still fantastic. Honestly I can say I have had hours of fun with this unit and I am only getting rid due to closing my studio down. The last time I used it (about 6 months ago) ALL worked great.

Instantly select any of 48 different rhythmic patterns including the latest from rock and disco music. Korg's synthesizer circuit technology gives each of the percussion instruments that realistic quality you've been missing. And with unusual 5/4 beat and 16 beat patterns, there's enough variety to meet every musical demand. The trigger out jack on the rear panel lets you add on synthesizers and sequencers for even greater versatility.

LINK:
CLICK HERE TO BID ON THIS ITEM!

No comments: