9 Dec 2008

VINTAGE Electro harmonix drm16 digital rhythm matrix!


Another wopper of a vintage bargain and a lovely chrome/metal sheen, hahaha....nice, here's some info from the seller, VERY RARE VINTAGE DRUM MACHINE - 'Electro harmonix drm16 digital rhythm matrix'. MADE IN NEW YORK, 1978. VERY GOOD CONDITION (few marks but the old boy is 30 years old, actual machine in picture), PERFECT WORKING ORDER!! If you are a collector you'll know how rare this is, here is a link to try & find more info: http://filters.muziq.be/model/eh/drm16/01 My reason for sale is of moving/family matters, I'll be sad to this go but I have little choice. Will be well packaged with proof of postage (first class), go check the sale out HERE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello I'm interested in this DRM.
Is it still available ?
If yes could you tell me the price and with a ship to france ?

Thanks in advance
Olivier M